Anyone who has been trying to make money online for more than 2 minutes would have heard of ClickBank and what a potential goldmine it is. The problem that many beginners and even intermediate marketers face is that they just can’t crack the ‘ClickBank code’.
It’s as though those who know what to do are insiders who are raking in the cash while everyone else is an outsider struggling to make a single sale. It used to be that way for a long time until CB University appeared on the scene.
This is one of the most popular online marketing courses online and many customers have reported benefitting from it. The 2.0 version is an improvement on the first release and it’s bigger and better now.
Several CB University members have left glowing testimonials about the efficacy of the training and how it bridges the knowledge gap that has always prevented beginners from succeeding with ClickBank.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of CB University 2.0 and see if it lives up to the hype.
• One of the strongest points about CB University is that it covers both affiliate marketing and product creation. This is definitely an improvement on the earlier version which only covered product creation.
With the 2.0 version you have more flexibility. Generally, beginners will find it easier to start off as an affiliate… and as their knowledge and experience gets better, they’ll be able to take on the more daunting challenge of becoming a product vendor.
• The training itself is detailed with notes, videos and over-the-shoulder instructions. The methods are clearly explained in a step-by-step manner and even the greenest beginner will be able to follow along without difficulty.
• The people behind CB University 2.0 (Matt Hulett, Adam Horwitz, Justin Atlan) are all accomplished marketers in their own right. They are NOT fly-by-night scammers who will take your money and run. This is crucial when choosing to spend money on any ‘make money online’ course.
• The training is simple to follow, but is extremely in depth. The training for becoming a vendor on ClickBank is broken down into 12 weeks.
• Week 1 – How It Works
• Week 2 – Finding Your Perfect Product
• Week 3 – Creating Your Avatar
• Week 4 – Creating Your Product
• Week 5 – Creating your Perfect Upsell
• Week 6 – Sales Copy & Conversion Maximizing
• Week 7 – The Easy Video Sales Letter
• Week 8 – Finalizing your Product
• Week 9 – Getting onto ClickBank
• Week 10 – Attracting & Managing JV Relationships
• Week 11 – Split Testing
• Week 12 – Scaling your Success
• Bonus: Selling High Ticket Products on Webinars
• Week 1 - Affiliate Marketing on ClickBank
• Week 2 - Understanding Affiliate Marketing
• Week 3 - Finding Your Passion
• Week 4 - The Ultimate Affiliate Funnel
• Week 5 - Free, Free, Free: Always Over Deliver
• Week 6 - Writing the Perfect Swipe
• Week 7 - The Email Blueprint
• Week 8 - Scaling and Expanding
• Bonus: Running Affiliate Promotions
So, you’re going to be busy with this training for quite a while. Ideally, it’s best to choose one method and go all out with it. Most beginners would do well to start off with affiliate marketing.
• The product comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. So, you have 2 months to give CB University 2.0 a test run. We’re guessing that once you join, you’ll probably stick around for a long time because it has that much value.
• CB University has a forum for you to hang out with your peers and ask questions and mingle with other fellow marketers. It’s an active community that’s supportive and you’ll learn a lot from there.
This beats buying some eBook from some unknown marketer and being left to your own devices to figure it out, while the marketer has taken your money and run off.
• The program is also equipped with a very useful toolkit that you’ll use over and over in your business. Basically, it’s a set of tools and online video training that covers some of the tech stuff that most beginners struggle with.
Here’s a list of some of the ‘tools’ inside:
• Camtasia Alternative: APowersoft for Screen Recording
• Creating a Sales Presentation with PowerPoint
• Demographic Research with Google & Twitter
• Design Banners, Posts, & Giveaways with Canva
• Enhance Your Social Media Activity with Hootsuite
• Increasing Conversions with Optimonk
• Introduction to Tools
• Outsourcing with UpWork
• Recording Your Sales Video with Camtasia
• Sending Broadcasts and Automating with AWeber
• Setting Up Your Funnel with CB Builder
• Setting Up a Custom Domain with GoDaddy
• Split Testing with Visual Website Optimizer
• Video Editing with Camtasia
• There are also live Q & A sessions for members where more training is provided. For those who are unable to attend, you can always catch up on these sessions which are recorded and uploaded in the members area. The value in these sessions more than make up for the monthly fee.
• Just like any online course, you’ll need to study and apply what is taught. Information is useful, but action is the foundational key to all success.
The problem is that most newbies hesitate to act on the information. You must overcome this mental obstacle to see success. CB University is not a winning lottery ticket. You MUST do the work.
• The amount of information in CB University can be overwhelming to a beginner and may make them him/her that the process is too difficult.
The best way to get around this problem will be to focus on just being an affiliate, instead of a vendor. Once you’ve learned the ropes and are generating affiliate commissions, you’ll be more confident to take the leap and become a product vendor.
• The membership is a recurring fee. A beginner who is strapped for cash may find that the monthly fee is a burden. The fee gets much higher if you choose the upgrade (Builder 2.0).
What they don’t tell you is that you can get a page builder like Thrive Architect or OptimizePress 3.0 for a one-time fee and build your pages at a much lower cost. Well, now you know.